http://fakery.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stella Sigcau

Go down

Stella Sigcau Empty Stella Sigcau

Post  Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Stella Sigcau
<ms.stella1314@hotmail.com> Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:37 AM
Reply-To: stellasigacu@yahoo.co.th

My dear,

Compliments of the season and more blessings. With great thanks to your efforts, am glad to inform you that I have finally and successfully transferred the $30.5 Million US Dollars under the co-operation of a new partner from Thailand .Presently am in Thailand for some investment projects and medical check up with my own share of the total sum. As you should understand that during the period of processing the transfer that my health situation was very poor,actually I should be going for a bed rest according to my doctor for one month after the surgical operation on my lungs, so pray for me as well.

Meanwhile I did not forget all your past efforts despite that it failed us some how along the way. Meanwhile I have a surprise package for you and I will like you to contact my financier who is right now in Cotonou ,Republic of Benin, his name is Dr. Frank Bassie and also email him at ( dr.frankbassie@live.com ) .Instruct him to send you the check/bank draft of the total sum of $1.500.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings we undergo at that time. In a moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partners are having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with him, so that he will send the bank draft to you without any delay. Thank you very much my dear and keep doing good and believe that you have a very good reward for it.Note that you should reconfirm your below informations

1. Your full name.
2. Your phone number.
3. Your full contact address.

Thank you once again and remain bless as I remain your bosom friend.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Stella Sigcau.

Admin
Admin

https://419s.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum